Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Konvicts [AoK*]

HomeAOK* GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThE GaMez ThIS Clan Is BaSeD oN..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lankan Li0n
Administrator
Administrator
Lankan Li0n

ThE GaMez ThIS Clan Is BaSeD oN.. Empty
PostSubject: ThE GaMez ThIS Clan Is BaSeD oN..   ThE GaMez ThIS Clan Is BaSeD oN.. I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 3:23 am

Call Of DuTy 4 And Wht eLsE???
Back to top Go down
Bromo7
Founder
Founder
Bromo7

PostSubject: Re: ThE GaMez ThIS Clan Is BaSeD oN..   ThE GaMez ThIS Clan Is BaSeD oN.. I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 8:51 am

Mainly COD4 but we go with our members. Example, if one person has COD5 but everyone else plays COD4, we are more likely to play COD4. I have GTA, COD4, COD5, FarCry2 and hopefully will have CODMW2 so if anyone wants to play then add me (Bromo7).
Back to top Go down
Lankan Li0n
Administrator
Administrator
Lankan Li0n

PostSubject: FARCRY 2   ThE GaMez ThIS Clan Is BaSeD oN.. I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 9:06 am

Hey mAN ThIs Guyz purelonestar2 n a another guy They are interested in Farcry..
Back to top Go down
Bromo7
Founder
Founder
Bromo7

PostSubject: Re: ThE GaMez ThIS Clan Is BaSeD oN..   ThE GaMez ThIS Clan Is BaSeD oN.. I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 10:10 am

Get them to join then. Tell them to put an application in the forum and ask them what other games they play. Where are all these people you said would join?
Back to top Go down
Lankan Li0n
Administrator
Administrator
Lankan Li0n

PostSubject: Re: ThE GaMez ThIS Clan Is BaSeD oN..   ThE GaMez ThIS Clan Is BaSeD oN.. I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 10:20 am

I dunno man ThrEE gUYz tOLd TheY Will jOin One Of Em is purelonestar2..i will remind em now Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThE GaMez ThIS Clan Is BaSeD oN..   ThE GaMez ThIS Clan Is BaSeD oN.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThE GaMez ThIS Clan Is BaSeD oN..
Page 1 of 1