Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Konvicts [AoK*]

HomeAOK* GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite Kill Streak (must be one you get a lot of(not all nukes)

Go down 
2 posters

What is Your Favorite KillStreak 9 and ^ (i dont want to see only nukes pick what u actually get regularly)
AC-130
What is your favorite Kill Streak (must be one you get a lot of(not all nukes) I_vote_lcap20%What is your favorite Kill Streak (must be one you get a lot of(not all nukes) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Chopper Gunner
What is your favorite Kill Streak (must be one you get a lot of(not all nukes) I_vote_lcap40%What is your favorite Kill Streak (must be one you get a lot of(not all nukes) I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Pave Low
What is your favorite Kill Streak (must be one you get a lot of(not all nukes) I_vote_lcap40%What is your favorite Kill Streak (must be one you get a lot of(not all nukes) I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Stealth Bomber
What is your favorite Kill Streak (must be one you get a lot of(not all nukes) I_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite Kill Streak (must be one you get a lot of(not all nukes) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
EMP
What is your favorite Kill Streak (must be one you get a lot of(not all nukes) I_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite Kill Streak (must be one you get a lot of(not all nukes) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
And the Badass of em all Tactical Nuke
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
sh4d0wz
Scammer
Scammer
sh4d0wz

What is your favorite Kill Streak (must be one you get a lot of(not all nukes) Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite Kill Streak (must be one you get a lot of(not all nukes)   What is your favorite Kill Streak (must be one you get a lot of(not all nukes) I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 2:18 pm

Lets see what the best of the best use daily Cool
Back to top Go down
Bromo7
Founder
Founder
Bromo7

What is your favorite Kill Streak (must be one you get a lot of(not all nukes) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Kill Streak (must be one you get a lot of(not all nukes)   What is your favorite Kill Streak (must be one you get a lot of(not all nukes) I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 4:11 pm

I would pick Predator Missile if it was for all killstreaks, but the AC-130 is (for me king ) the best out of the lot.
Back to top Go down
sh4d0wz
Scammer
Scammer
sh4d0wz

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Kill Streak (must be one you get a lot of(not all nukes)   What is your favorite Kill Streak (must be one you get a lot of(not all nukes) I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 2:30 pm

haha more and more ppl are saying that lately, personally chopper is for me, infinite ammo , no reload time, the AC130 though has good spawn trap abilities Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Kill Streak (must be one you get a lot of(not all nukes)   What is your favorite Kill Streak (must be one you get a lot of(not all nukes) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Kill Streak (must be one you get a lot of(not all nukes)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Army of Konvicts [AoK*] :: Off-Topic :: Video Games-
Jump to: