Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Konvicts [AoK*]

HomeAOK* GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game invites!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firefox365
Bully
Bully
Firefox365

Game invites!!! Empty
PostSubject: Game invites!!!   Game invites!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 4:09 am

Ok I will be posting here invites for private mactches and xbl game play feel free to post your own games!

Modern Warefare 2:

3/12/10 somewere after 2 A.M. GMT ( if you don't know what that means look it up) I will be playing some TDM, Hardcore TDM, Demoliton, Domination, and mabye some Free for All!

3/13/10 Somewere between 12 - 3 A.M. GMT I will be playing same as above but if I get enough AoK* players we will have some Knife only matches, some shotgun & knife only matches, some pistol & knife only matches, team and free!

Halo 3:

3/13/10 9 P.M. - 12 A.M. GMT just stuff!

Warning!!! If you are out of control either with words or gameplay you will be booted! I hope AoK* has control of themselves!!!

If you are intrested add me Firefox365 and pass it around! Join in or send message asking to come in!! Mic not required but better if had!!! And keep the cusing out if possaible for younger kids sake!!!

Post suggestions for diffrant game types i can add to my list!
Back to top Go down
bigeater5
Scammer
Scammer

Game invites!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game invites!!!   Game invites!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 9:54 pm

all defientely add you Smile
Back to top Go down
Firefox365
Bully
Bully
Firefox365

Game invites!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game invites!!!   Game invites!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 10:19 pm

Check back her for more invites DKP sad I can hold a team practice on sturdays s I am going to get it started up but I need some help can you help me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game invites!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game invites!!!   Game invites!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game invites!!!
Page 1 of 1