Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Konvicts [AoK*]

HomeAOK* GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open Try Outs!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xxr79xx
Administrator
Administrator
xxr79xx

Open Try Outs! Empty
PostSubject: Open Try Outs!   Open Try Outs! I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 6:06 am

Hey everyone that has yet to try out, I am hosting a open try out on this day around 8pm EST, or for you guys that don't live in the US, 1am GMT sorry about the hours but I have a lot to do that day if you can make it but still want to try out please contact me to set up a one on one time to do this, Also please RSVP this by sending me a pm on this site and letting me know you plan on showing. If no one RSVP's I am not held to show at the above time.
Back to top Go down
[AoK*]D1M1N1SH x
Bully
Bully
[AoK*]D1M1N1SH x

Open Try Outs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Try Outs!   Open Try Outs! I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 3:19 pm

xxr79xx wrote:
Hey everyone that has yet to try out, I am hosting a open try out on this day around 8pm EST, or for you guys that don't live in the US, 1am GMT sorry about the hours but I have a lot to do that day if you can make it but still want to try out please contact me to set up a one on one time to do this, Also please RSVP this by sending me a pm on this site and letting me know you plan on showing. If no one RSVP's I am not held to show at the above time.

EST time? ... i live in d.c .. so will that be at 9 pm?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/D1MIN1SH  ...  http://gamebattles.com/pro
xxr79xx
Administrator
Administrator
xxr79xx

Open Try Outs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Try Outs!   Open Try Outs! I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 9:15 am

no EST (Eastern Standard Time) is DC time.
Back to top Go down
[AoK*]YourMomToo
Scammer
Scammer

Open Try Outs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Try Outs!   Open Try Outs! I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 7:36 pm

I live in California, what time should I try out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open Try Outs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Try Outs!   Open Try Outs! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Try Outs!
Page 1 of 1