Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Konvicts [AoK*]

HomeAOK* GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What sports do you play?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[AoK*]YourMomToo
Scammer
Scammer

What sports do you play? Empty
PostSubject: What sports do you play?   What sports do you play? I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 3:04 pm

What sports do you play?

I play basketball, football.

IDK what I play in basketball, but I play center and wide reciever in Football Very Happy

Im 160lbs and 5'9 - 5'10

Is that good, or no? haha.
Back to top Go down
Lankan Li0n
Administrator
Administrator
Lankan Li0n

PostSubject: Re: What sports do you play?   What sports do you play? I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 3:20 pm

thats hell good!

I play cricket!!!

Biggest fan of cricket
Back to top Go down
[AoK*]YourMomToo
Scammer
Scammer

PostSubject: Re: What sports do you play?   What sports do you play? I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 3:48 pm

isnt cricket the game thats looks like baseball, but instead you use a wood stick, or something like that. and hit it like golf or something.
Back to top Go down
Lankan Li0n
Administrator
Administrator
Lankan Li0n

PostSubject: Re: What sports do you play?   What sports do you play? I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 4:10 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhh lol ! you have no idea about cricket :O haha

http://www.cricinfo.com/

Check it out
Back to top Go down
[AoK*]YourMomToo
Scammer
Scammer

PostSubject: Re: What sports do you play?   What sports do you play? I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 4:49 pm

Never knew it was a professional sport? Wow. Hey, you learn something new everyday right?
Back to top Go down
Lankan Li0n
Administrator
Administrator
Lankan Li0n

PostSubject: Re: What sports do you play?   What sports do you play? I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 5:06 am

Yeah something like that, cricket is the second most watched sport after football!! ! lol
Back to top Go down
JetXsh00t3rx
Bully
Bully

PostSubject: Re: What sports do you play?   What sports do you play? I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 10:58 am

too lazy to do sport ;P
Back to top Go down
[AoK*]YourMomToo
Scammer
Scammer

PostSubject: Re: What sports do you play?   What sports do you play? I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 7:34 pm

wow cmon man get some action out there.
Back to top Go down
JetXsh00t3rx
Bully
Bully

PostSubject: Re: What sports do you play?   What sports do you play? I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 10:30 am

meh, i used to go to speed skating, 15 gold medals must be enough..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What sports do you play?   What sports do you play? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What sports do you play?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Army of Konvicts [AoK*] :: Off-Topic :: Sports-
Jump to: