Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Konvicts [AoK*]

HomeAOK* GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guys whats goin on ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xIDSxBearsFan
Bully
Bully
xIDSxBearsFan

Hey guys whats goin on ? Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys whats goin on ?   Hey guys whats goin on ? I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 12:53 am

Hey fellas whats goin on ? I see that ur forums are kind of dead and ur member count is small . I to started off slow about a year ago abd now have a clan of about 30 loyale members who only will ride with IDS Very Happy . My suggestion to u guys is to never give up and keep plugging along Very Happy Main thing is to play the game and stay in game chat (no party until u have a good group of people) and try to find kool people that arent yelling and cussing lol.Skill is not important when ur starting off Very Happy Then just build ur clan from there until u can have about 5-6 no doubt loyale members and it will start getting easier Very Happy .Just thought id give u a lil help , if u guys ever wanna get some games in send me a invite Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hey guys whats goin on ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Army of Konvicts [AoK*] :: Miscellaneous :: Chat-
Jump to: