Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Konvicts [AoK*]

HomeAOK* GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Realese of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Realese of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Realese of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Realese of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 8:44 am

The game that we have all been waiting for will be out 11/10/2009

I, personally, can not wait for this game to came out.
Back to top Go down
https://armyofkonvicts.forumotion.net
Bromo7
Founder
Founder
Bromo7

PostSubject: Re: Realese of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Realese of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 11:29 am

I think everyone that has played COD4 feels the same. Cant wait to get the clan going on there!
Back to top Go down
Lankan Li0n
Administrator
Administrator
Lankan Li0n

PostSubject: Re: Realese of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Realese of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 2:22 pm

Back to top Go down
xIDSxBearsFan
Bully
Bully
xIDSxBearsFan

PostSubject: Re: Realese of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Realese of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 12:54 am

This game will be epic , i myself will be there on the midnight release Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realese of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Realese of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realese of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Page 1 of 1