Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Konvicts [AoK*]

HomeAOK* GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just to Inform You!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ElderLyons
Bully
Bully

Just to Inform You!! Empty
PostSubject: Just to Inform You!!   Just to Inform You!! I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 5:20 pm

Seeing as how you are the New Leader of AoK, that message posted in your Forums **Removal from Website ASAP** was not ment as an Insult that was what your former leader said on my website almost down to the T. If your clan needs any advice or help working on the website please do let me know i am more then willing to help your clan get off the ground, but when i get insulted like that i will not just stand for it, i will say something. However if your Clan needs any help at all just let me know at tanadelleone.founder@gmail.com. I did not mean to come off as such a dick, but when you get into High School you learn not to take peoples shit.
Back to top Go down
Lankan Li0n
Administrator
Administrator
Lankan Li0n

PostSubject: ThaNX   Just to Inform You!! I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 5:32 pm

Hey maN taHNX.. i Will InfOrM u Wen I do NeeD heLP..Newayz..WHtz Ur ClaN syT??
Back to top Go down
ElderLyons
Bully
Bully

PostSubject: Re: Just to Inform You!!   Just to Inform You!! I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 5:36 pm

http://tana-del-leone.ucoz.net/
Back to top Go down
Bromo7
Founder
Founder
Bromo7

PostSubject: Re: Just to Inform You!!   Just to Inform You!! I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 4:08 pm

I dont know who this guy is but when i posted on there website i put about a merger and they started using big words so i left it, no hate in any messages. So dont go telling lies about what i did and didnt do. Hey Dkp, hows the site? how recruitment?.
Back to top Go down
ElderLyons
Bully
Bully

PostSubject: Re: Just to Inform You!!   Just to Inform You!! I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 5:09 pm

Bromo7 wrote:
I dont know who this guy is but when i posted on there website i put about a merger and they started using big words so i left it, no hate in any messages. So dont go telling lies about what i did and didnt do. Hey Dkp, hows the site? how recruitment?.

Big words were used, but you said an Alliance would be useless with a clan that only has 6 members that there would be no sense in you trying to ally. Yes you did mention a merger though and it was denied obviously.
Back to top Go down
Lankan Li0n
Administrator
Administrator
Lankan Li0n

PostSubject: ok GUyz   Just to Inform You!! I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 9:08 pm

OK gUYZ u HAV cLaeRlY miSsundERstood EacH oTheR.....NeWAyz DudE BRoMO RecRuITiNG IS GOiN AwEsOmE!!!GoT !6 mEMberZ:D Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to Inform You!!   Just to Inform You!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just to Inform You!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Army of Konvicts [AoK*] :: Miscellaneous :: Chat-
Jump to: