Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Konvicts [AoK*]

HomeAOK* GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Everyone Here At AoK*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bromo7
Founder
Founder
Bromo7

Hey Everyone Here At AoK* Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone Here At AoK*   Hey Everyone Here At AoK* I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 11:52 am

Hey Guys,

Hope everything is good. I see you got more members than when i was in charge, makes me look bad. If anyone wants to play COD4 then add me and we can get a game going. I dont always have the headset on so dont bother setting a xbox live party up. Maybe once you guys get a team running, IDS can challenge you. If you feel up for it now, goto our challenge section in our forum here:

http://instantdeathsquad.com/phpBB3/

Good Luck Guys, I may return one day Wink

-Bromo7
Back to top Go down
Lankan Li0n
Administrator
Administrator
Lankan Li0n

PostSubject: ThaNx   Hey Everyone Here At AoK* I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 11:57 am

HeY bromO...EVeryThIN IS AwesOME....I wILL geT mY coD4 Section runIn fast..I wiLL caLlenge u GUy Wen v CN...anyway..How IDS WOrKINg oUt 4 u...???
Back to top Go down
Lankan Li0n
Administrator
Administrator
Lankan Li0n

PostSubject: HalO 3 Odst   Hey Everyone Here At AoK* I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 1:10 pm

HeY BrOMo DOeS ur cLAN PLay halO 3 Odst??
Back to top Go down
Bromo7
Founder
Founder
Bromo7

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone Here At AoK*   Hey Everyone Here At AoK* I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 1:14 pm

IDS is good, Good bunch of guys that play COD4 Smile Ill see if anyone plays Halo. I dont play it but im sure some guys do. Do you want to challenge IDS at that? You should post in the challenge section. The more you play against other clans the more you get known. You should sign you clan onto gamebattles too, here you can find clan games and new members. Link: http://gamebattles.com/
Back to top Go down
Lankan Li0n
Administrator
Administrator
Lankan Li0n

PostSubject: ThaNx   Hey Everyone Here At AoK* I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 1:49 pm

ThaNX a loT maN....REAly MEaNz Alot...I alReADy cHAlleNged U GUyz IN Battlefield 2....
Back to top Go down
Bromo7
Founder
Founder
Bromo7

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone Here At AoK*   Hey Everyone Here At AoK* I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 12:11 pm

Hey.

Hope all is good. Just thought i would mention, when you post on here, i think you should type out fully rather than type things like u instead of you. Its just easier to read and if you write strange less people will want to join cause they will think you are immature and stupid. Just a little point.
Back to top Go down
Lankan Li0n
Administrator
Administrator
Lankan Li0n

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone Here At AoK*   Hey Everyone Here At AoK* I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 1:42 pm

hahahaha Thanks for the information!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone Here At AoK*   Hey Everyone Here At AoK* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone Here At AoK*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Army of Konvicts [AoK*] :: Miscellaneous :: Chat-
Jump to: