Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Konvicts [AoK*]

HomeAOK* GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UFC...........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TrOpiiK
Bully
Bully
TrOpiiK

UFC........... Empty
PostSubject: UFC...........   UFC........... I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 3:38 am

now the ufc is a real mas sport lol it got to be the most entertaining s..t out there...... back in the day there were no weght classes could you imagine ....... i dont know how big you guys are but in 220 pound 6ft3......... no im not fat lol i body build...... but can you imagine fighting some dude at 400 pound lol no thank you
Back to top Go down
AOK* shagg909
Scammer
Scammer
AOK* shagg909

UFC........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC...........   UFC........... I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 3:44 am

this is cage fighting right? clown
Back to top Go down
TrOpiiK
Bully
Bully
TrOpiiK

UFC........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC...........   UFC........... I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 3:56 am

lol yes mate i cant believe you have to ask lol
Back to top Go down
AOK* shagg909
Scammer
Scammer
AOK* shagg909

UFC........... Empty
PostSubject: haha kool   UFC........... I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 3:59 am

is cage fighting really big in the UK? becose i saw a episode once and they go really bonkers haha king
Back to top Go down
AOK* shagg909
Scammer
Scammer
AOK* shagg909

UFC........... Empty
PostSubject: haha kool   UFC........... I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 4:00 am

is cage fighting really big in the UK? becose i saw a episode once and they go really bonkers haha king
Back to top Go down
AOK* shagg909
Scammer
Scammer
AOK* shagg909

UFC........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC...........   UFC........... I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 4:18 am

AND PUT AOK* INFRONT OF YA USER NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE
Back to top Go down
TrOpiiK
Bully
Bully
TrOpiiK

UFC........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC...........   UFC........... I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 5:32 am

i dont know about the rest of the uk but i love it lol

and if its ok i would like to play with you guys and chat abit before i make my self official.... i mean you guys may hate me lol or vise vesa.... or maybe you will think im no good or vise versa lol you guys should have some sort if fillter inplace so you dont recruit noobs lmao noobs is a funny little word
Back to top Go down
AOK* shagg909
Scammer
Scammer
AOK* shagg909

UFC........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC...........   UFC........... I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 12:28 pm

mate, your the best non official member we have had lol. and yeh mate thats fine entirely up to you. and yes we should have a filter indeed.
Back to top Go down
Lankan Li0n
Administrator
Administrator
Lankan Li0n

UFC........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC...........   UFC........... I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 2:04 pm

hahaha lolz YA v shudnt take every guy hu joins the clan..haha..but 4 now tropik ur allllll gud Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UFC........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC...........   UFC........... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFC...........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Army of Konvicts [AoK*] :: Off-Topic :: Sports-
Jump to: