Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Konvicts [AoK*]

HomeAOK* GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PsyKo plays

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonny PsyKo
Bully
Bully
Jonny PsyKo

PsyKo plays Empty
PostSubject: PsyKo plays   PsyKo plays I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009, 5:21 pm

CoD4, and Forza 2, and i'm getting MW2 the day it comes out and skipping school to play it, I also enjoy Halo 3 but i dont own 1 anymore, and i might get forza 3, or just get NFS SHIFT, either way the rest of my B-day money will be used for shopping 4 clothes.
Back to top Go down
AOK* shagg909
Scammer
Scammer
AOK* shagg909

PsyKo plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: PsyKo plays   PsyKo plays I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009, 10:43 pm

kool man, i really wnt mw2 haha, gotta scrap together 120 bucks lol
Back to top Go down
Lankan Li0n
Administrator
Administrator
Lankan Li0n

PsyKo plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: PsyKo plays   PsyKo plays I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2009, 5:06 am

Ya man i Will b Getting Mw2 n EHy do u HAv Halo 3 odst???bcoz this clan is based on dat game too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PsyKo plays Empty
PostSubject: Re: PsyKo plays   PsyKo plays I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PsyKo plays
Page 1 of 1