Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Konvicts [AoK*]

HomeAOK* GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im Back :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bromo7
Founder
Founder
Bromo7

Im Back :) Empty
PostSubject: Im Back :)   Im Back :) I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 4:55 pm

Hello everyone Smile

I was wondering how everything was going with the clan? Is it very active or still dead? lol. I wondered if any of you guys play MW2 and if so if you fancy a game, add me bromo7. I dont have a clan anymore but i would like to play with you guys sometime.

Cya around!
Bromo7
Back to top Go down

Im Back :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Army of Konvicts [AoK*] :: Miscellaneous :: Chat-
Jump to: