Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Konvicts [AoK*]

HomeAOK* GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anyone of for some search and destroy?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bigeater5
Scammer
Scammer

anyone of for some search and destroy? Empty
PostSubject: anyone of for some search and destroy?   anyone of for some search and destroy? I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 7:07 pm

I think we should do a clan search and destroy game on mw2. post and suggestions or comments
Back to top Go down
Lankan Li0n
Administrator
Administrator
Lankan Li0n

PostSubject: Re: anyone of for some search and destroy?   anyone of for some search and destroy? I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 4:52 am

Yeah i Agree
Back to top Go down
Lankan Li0n
Administrator
Administrator
Lankan Li0n

PostSubject: Re: anyone of for some search and destroy?   anyone of for some search and destroy? I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 4:57 am

But we are still discussing about the clan practice,
Back to top Go down
Bromo7
Founder
Founder
Bromo7

PostSubject: Re: anyone of for some search and destroy?   anyone of for some search and destroy? I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 12:11 pm

We can sort it out, whenever you see another clan member online, invite them into your game.
Back to top Go down
Lankan Li0n
Administrator
Administrator
Lankan Li0n

PostSubject: Re: anyone of for some search and destroy?   anyone of for some search and destroy? I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 1:27 pm

Yeah was thinking of the same thing! But We should have an official practice!
Back to top Go down
bigeater5
Scammer
Scammer

PostSubject: Re: anyone of for some search and destroy?   anyone of for some search and destroy? I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 10:07 pm

send me a message on x box live and say like 2hour till we do something and all make time
Back to top Go down
bigeater5
Scammer
Scammer

PostSubject: Re: anyone of for some search and destroy?   anyone of for some search and destroy? I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 10:07 pm

send me a message on x box live and say like 2hour till we do something and all make time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone of for some search and destroy?   anyone of for some search and destroy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone of for some search and destroy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Army of Konvicts [AoK*] :: A0K* Information :: Upcoming Events-
Jump to: