Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Konvicts [AoK*]

HomeAOK* GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonardo
Bully
Bully

...................................... Empty
PostSubject: ......................................   ...................................... I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 7:35 pm

What a Face

Last edited by Leonardo on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bromo7
Founder
Founder
Bromo7

...................................... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ......................................   ...................................... I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 8:48 am

Ok. Tell me if its easier for me to email you or PM you. My email is konvicts@hotmail.co.uk if you want anymore info.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Army of Konvicts [AoK*] :: Miscellaneous :: Chat-
Jump to: