Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Welcome to Army of Konvicts [AoK*]. We are a clan that plays primarily on XBox 360 and PC.

As a guest, you are restricted from the perks and benefits that AOK* members receive after joining. But fear not! AOK* is currently accepting prspective applications. Visit our forum's Recruitment section for more information on the application process. Once approved, you can enjoy the many perks and privileges available here in AOK*.
Army of Konvicts [AoK*]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Konvicts [AoK*]

HomeAOK* GamingSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favourite sniper rifle?

Go down 
+3
JetXsh00t3rx
sh4d0wz
Solytix
7 posters

INTERVENTION
What is your favourite sniper rifle? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favourite sniper rifle? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
BARRETT .50 CAL
What is your favourite sniper rifle? I_vote_lcap33%What is your favourite sniper rifle? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
WA2000
What is your favourite sniper rifle? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favourite sniper rifle? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
M21 EBR
What is your favourite sniper rifle? I_vote_lcap67%What is your favourite sniper rifle? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Solytix
Bully
Bully
Solytix

What is your favourite sniper rifle? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite sniper rifle?   What is your favourite sniper rifle? I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 4:55 am

I am conducting a survey on different gaming sites to find out which weapons are most preferred by gamers in the MW2 game. As options are limited, I will have a few polls to enable me to have all weapon types represented.
Back to top Go down
http://www.saithe.net/
sh4d0wz
Scammer
Scammer
sh4d0wz

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite sniper rifle?   What is your favourite sniper rifle? I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 2:11 pm

come on people lets rock it out with the .50 cal
Back to top Go down
JetXsh00t3rx
Bully
Bully

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite sniper rifle?   What is your favourite sniper rifle? I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 7:57 am

.50cal for sure, its the only one i use
Back to top Go down
[AoK*]YourMomToo
Scammer
Scammer

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite sniper rifle?   What is your favourite sniper rifle? I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 1:45 pm

I personally like the Intervention myself. If you've ever played CoD4, the M40A3 is what started the beast in me, I think bolt actions win against all other snipers, but thats just my opinion. So my vote goes for the intervention Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lankan Li0n
Administrator
Administrator
Lankan Li0n

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite sniper rifle?   What is your favourite sniper rifle? I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 1:48 pm

Yeah intervention >> i would go with that too! >> Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[AoK*]YourMomToo
Scammer
Scammer

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite sniper rifle?   What is your favourite sniper rifle? I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 2:04 pm

Intervention's BEAST!
Back to top Go down
xxr79xx
Administrator
Administrator
xxr79xx

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite sniper rifle?   What is your favourite sniper rifle? I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 9:11 am

Intervention for me as well Quick Scope FTW
Back to top Go down
Rance XIX
Bully
Bully
Rance XIX

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite sniper rifle?   What is your favourite sniper rifle? I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 1:35 am

Intervention for being one of best Sniper Rifles out there in the whole world & for professional snipers IRL
Back to top Go down
JetXsh00t3rx
Bully
Bully

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite sniper rifle?   What is your favourite sniper rifle? I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 10:28 am

i still prefer .50 cal really, been using it since i was able to, i dont think intervention deals as much damage, that might be why
Back to top Go down
Rance XIX
Bully
Bully
Rance XIX

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite sniper rifle?   What is your favourite sniper rifle? I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 9:38 am

JetXsh00t3rx wrote:
i still prefer .50 cal really, been using it since i was able to, i dont think intervention deals as much damage, that might be why

just for preference,the Intervention is much better & why i said its the best out there in MW2,i'm not saying the Barret sucks,cuz they are pretty much alike but w/ a few tweaks between them,but difference is for the two is the Intervention has much more damage than all of the sniper rifles in the whole game & mostly accurate also,the only flaw is its bolt-action,so nothing bad about it,butthe Barret is semi-automatic obviously ,in the opposite side,it dosent much match the Intervention by damage & accuracy ,thats what kinda lacks the gun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite sniper rifle?   What is your favourite sniper rifle? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1